CT Real Estate Salesperson License Requirements
Requirements for obtaining a real estate salesperson license in Connecticut include:
- Completion of the mandatory 60-hour Real Estate Principles & Practices course which is taught in a “Live Virtual” classroom setting. See schedules and required books below.
- Applying for and passing the state exam.
- Being sponsored by a licensed real estate broker after passing the state exam.
Mandatory Course Information
Real Estate Principles & Practices is offered on the following schedules:
- Three days per week (Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays), 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. for seven weeks, every seven weeks throughout the year.
- Saturdays, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm for 10 sessions.
The two required textbooks are:
- Modern Real Estate Practice, 20th Edition
- Connecticut Real Estate Practice & Law, 15th Edition